Terms of Service
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
- These Terms of Service apply to the use of DrDoctor’s Patient Platform (as defined below). By using the Patient Platform, you agree to the Terms of Service and enter into an agreement with DrDoctor (“Agreement”). If you do not wish to agree to the Terms of Service, you cannot use the Patient Platform.
- ICNH Limited t/a DrDoctor (“DrDoctor”) is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08149394. Our trading address is DrDoctor, The Grain House, 46 Loman Street, London SE1 0EH.
- DrDoctor has developed a platform available at drdoctor.thirdparty.nhs.uk, my.drdoctor.co.uk and video.drdoctor.co.uk (“Patient Platform”), which enables healthcare providers to provide technology that supports patient communications, appointment management and remote care and allows patients to manage their care in a digital-first fashion.
- By accessing the Patient Platform (including web sites, email, SMS, landline and postal applications), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Patient Platform. The materials contained in the Patient Platform are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
3. Licence and Acceptable Use
Subject to your full and continued compliance with all obligations pursuant to these Terms of Service, DrDoctor grants you a limited, personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable and non-transferable right to use the Patient Platform for personal, non-commercial, transitory purposes. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy any information, data or materials available on the Patient Platform (“Content”);
- use Content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer Content to third parties;
- break the law or encourage any unlawful activity;
- send or upload anything that is (or might be considered to be) defamatory, offensive, obscene or discriminatory;
- infringe our or anyone else’s intellectual property rights (for example, by using or uploading someone else’s content, remove any copyright or other proprietary notations);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Patient Platform;
- transmit any harmful software code such as viruses;
- try to gain unauthorised access to computers, data, systems, accounts or networks; or
- deliberately disrupt the operation of anyone’s website, app, server or business.
If you are a patient, there are no fees payable to DrDoctor for using the Patient Platform.
- Your access to the Patient Platform will cease upon your healthcare provider’s access to the Patient Platform ceasing.
- If you breach your obligations under the Agreement and/or the Terms of Service, DrDoctor has the right to immediately discontinue or to (temporarily) suspend your access to the Patient Platform, revoke your licence or terminate the Agreement, notwithstanding its other rights and remedies.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, DrDoctor’s liability under any guarantee, condition or warranty or any other right or remedy, is hereby excluded.
In no event shall DrDoctor or its suppliers be liable for any damages howsoever caused (including, without limitation, direct and indirect loss and damage, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of
- your access to, use or inability to use the Patient Platform, the Content or any linked site;
- any decision or action taken by you in reliance on the Patient Platform, the Content or any linked site;
- any error or defect in the Patient Platform;
- any contravention by any other user of any applicable laws.
- The Patient Platform and the Content are provided "AS IS" and “AS AVAILABLE”. Each and every use of the Patient Platform is at your own risk and responsibility. DrDoctor does not warrant that use of the Patient Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free and DrDoctor does not accept responsibility for any part of the service provision infrastructure (including without limitation the internet) which is outside its reasonable control.
- DrDoctor makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, DrDoctor does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of Content or otherwise relating to such content. DrDoctor reserves the right, without prior notice, to abridge, alter, refuse and/or remove Content in its absolute discretion.
- DrDoctor has not reviewed the sites linked to the Patient Platform and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by DrDoctor. Use of any such link is at the user's own risk.
8. Modifications to Terms of Service
DrDoctor may revise these Terms of Service at any time without notice. By using the Patient Platform you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the amended or supplemented Terms of Service, your only option is to stop using the Patient Platform and terminate the Agreement.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Patient Platform, the Content or these Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.